so many joys in working webcam.

zho.io, Zhong in relation 往来中文, bring China abreast 21 Century with world democracy.
http://zho.io
回复
头像
riveryog
帖子: 98
注册: 13 4月 2016, 15:15
地址: Faezrland天下主家
联系:

so many joys in working webcam.

帖子 riveryog » 18 4月 2017, 10:34

I recently reckoned a webcam would make my desktop human communication more funs, also aiming to make full use of google voice/hangout. I lived in solitude too long to be contented. but financial problem delayed several weeks. last week I can't bear continuous wanting of the gear prices ¥98, and asked help from my nephew who so promising and admitted the gift giving prompt, transfered me 300CNY in seconds. likely our lunar new year gathering months ago left him good impression on our living and spirits upright. now the new camera working seamlessly among all my platforms, includes windows, chrome os, android x86. facebook stream, google hangout, skype, and windows local machine's camera app, all working without any extra installation nor configuration, just a flicking of plugging in and snappy inaugurated, in a cloudy day I cursed my son woz again last dusk when I prepared him wonderful gifts, new google apps powered Chinese made smartphone hardly found a fitting custom rom and flashed, and newly bought pants with mobile pocket from taobao by all last month leftovers on account, while he despised my visit ,refused to talk to me in air but drove me away by sms. he lied again and likely under his insanely insecure mom's control which turns my son so docile like lamb. my gathering rage in an hour stood outside of the dead door led my leaving over the gifts their neighbor and praying God's mercy in my situation on way returning to my dorm.

God, dad, my vision and investment on gears again affirmatively rewarding. THX for the gift and improving of life quality. grant us obvious gains of our wise investment on our infrastructure for small startup and independent business. free me of attests from the sinful small bitch of my son's mom, bring sooner my Crowned Queen from Japan, Asohu Yukiko, and girls I deserves in my life so far.
上次由 riveryog 在 12 5月 2017, 15:46,总共编辑 1 次。
riveryog.biz 旎宫嘉坊
http://riveryog.blog.163.com

头像
riveryog
联系:

unreal experience settle ubuntu in a nutshell.

帖子 riveryog » 27 4月 2017, 22:06

these days busy with rip Chinese warez from our new PRC product smartphone, and install google apps which naturally ready in overseas product. I spent lots of efforts to search for twrp or other custom recovery rom for flashing boot sector, in aiming to allow me install gapps in one package available online, on which I quite unfamiliar with its content and structure. but PRC merchants likely rooted out most of competitive alternatives, so I failed in barren source diluted simply by sinful PRC. but a timely downloaded rom of rooted I gained month ago now disappeared on its official forum makes manually install possible. the key is right core executive files and their proper directories on android protected system. with right key words more and more precise in the process of my digging mindless, I googled right tutorial and did twice with substantially satisfying results: a working google play store and stable downloading. later I found the cause of my previous halt download due to regional restriction, which judged by payment method in the account. so I deleted my problemed google apps account's Chinese credit card and history. hopefully my problem with downloading, my relentlessness with authentic google services, both saved. God, dad, review these busy days and night, including settling ubuntu and clonezilla iso image on multi-bootable disk, failures and joys really enrich my daytime experience.
now, God, dad, pl grant me dig more on my site building and harvest more feasible in sooner future.
riveryog.biz 旎宫嘉坊

头像
riveryog
联系:

Re: so many joys in working webcam.

帖子 riveryog » 06 5月 2017, 19:47

this week mostly sandstorm occupied the brown skyline. last dusk it loosely dripped. after a night it merely wet the ground. I busy on site building so didn't feel the indoor chill. but when I packed to visit my son, street moisture chilled me in stumble.
I had good time this afternoon in visit my son: steam game on which I made new progress, updated woz's android devices, demonstrated my work preparing his new personal portal at woga.me. and the last and most important, first meal served at railway hotel by its ready food sector. its only cost us 33 CNY after we both full, including woz's cola and a small dish of snack. its just as good as expected and we have new outlet of our pastime. thx God.
tomorrow, we will lunch out at Formosa pies, and we will renew our public bathroom groupon, 250 CNY. my purse only has 275 CNY. really tough deal ahead.
after all, the rain really nice, dad God, bring the arid land more!
图片
riveryog.biz 旎宫嘉坊

头像
riveryog
联系:

who after all visits my forum here?

帖子 riveryog » 09 6月 2017, 14:38

最高在线记录:75,发生于 06 6月 2017, 09:54
its incredible to witness such a crowd, among my websites' wane, coming here for discuss or sightseeing. God, hope I didn't fail you guys.
I hope here more colorful and meaningful for future that matters. but for now I fought for companions and enjoying cosy tiny space around my tiny living and safety. my sanity above the cyberspace stream has to be guaranteed.
hope you stay and see my next monthly blog release due in weeks.
riveryog.biz 旎宫嘉坊

头像
riveryog
联系:

against so many uncertainty, we got backup router

帖子 riveryog » 05 7月 2017, 12:28

boosted by confident salary last month, I ordered backup router, an Asus RT-N66U, immediately for better performance and indispensable borderless web we cherish so much. failed once anonymously and almost cost second, God, I am free from trap and blessed with the elegant gear now in hand, after flood in southern China and deadly unspeakable blockage from PRC surveillance. what's more, I entreated my nephew helps me realize recent second will: equip my son and my own a set of raspberry pi 3 compute board. he admits his help at once, left me stunning in wild elation.
Now, with most contented man in the world in my view, God, dad, pl improve us for better investment on these hardware by innovative usage of our new smart gadgets.
riveryog.biz 旎宫嘉坊

头像
riveryog
联系:

almost settled 2 raspberry pi 3, woz's and mine each.

帖子 riveryog » 28 7月 2017, 12:34

after equipped woz the wonderful product, I can't help but begged my niece to loan me to buy myself one. those days I barely supported myself enough activities to avoid emptiness waiting its logistics. now even with a more colorful case for our beloved gadget, our 2 brand new toy inaugurated and working like a charm. hope woz learning some linux on his one, while I gain a more functional android device for my mobile office.
kodi deployed on woz's, and I finally got backup image against restricted cyberspace. really looking forward a robust environment for the freedom world we love so much, and fruitful constructive world we can benefit from our endeavor.
riveryog.biz 旎宫嘉坊

头像
riveryog
联系:

prepare boring winter with new steam games

帖子 riveryog » 15 10月 2017, 18:53

last Friday water heat system started rolling. I also felt blackout with boring agenda and time to kill. hope this year end not so poor financially. I however, launched to prepare myself entertainment indoor: steam games.
this morning visited woz, dearest son earlier than usual, near 8am. in idle I started to browse steam store. I told myself if there are titles less than $2, I will buy interested ones. then I saw my long time regret not tried game, "Homefront". in minutes I enlisted it under my son's account. I also bought "Red nation" later, a zombies game which will drive my son away for the dirty bloodiness according his habit.

after luncheon and showered in public spa, I tried again a zombie game free gained during its promo. its not action packed, nor time sensitive, so I can play it like learning a multimedia works. after gaming I felt it quite satisfying.

God, cold and shameless reality in nowadays PRC really speechless. we Chinese blame nobody but pray our redemption sooner get, esp in mercy of Christian God's salvage, upon the wrong road our last generations chose, and fake faith lasts thousands years & enslaves the arid eastern Asian earth more futile than wasteland.
riveryog.biz 旎宫嘉坊

回复